Full time EFL Teacher for Primary School at Eraslan School
Job title: English Teacher
Apply by: No deadline
Start Date: Immediately
- First language (L1): English is required
- Creating and delivering lessons that are tailored to the needs and skills of young pupils (Grades 1 to 4).
- Encouraging students to develop their listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Assessing students’ progress and providing constructive feedback to help them improve.
- Creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment that fosters a love of English.
- Collaborating with fellow teachers, and parents to enhance the educational experience of students.
- Encouraging students to participate in class discussions, role-plays, and other interactive activities.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in the field of primary school English education and incorporating them into the classroom.
- Participating in professional development opportunities to further improve teaching skills.
- Planning and organizing engaging and interactive class projects and activities.
About the school:
Private Eraslan School is an innovative and dynamic educational institution located in Mavişehir, Izmir, centered on bilingual education.